We want you to know that we are taking all precautions to operate safely. Our Covid-19 Protocol is listed below.
2020 COVID-19 PROTOCOL FOR ALYSON’S ORCHARD
Please read the following guidelines carefully before you visit Alyson’s Orchard:
• DO NOT visit us if you have been sick or are currently sick.
• We will have a directional flow in the farm stand to promote social distancing
• Enter the store through the FRONT door and exit through the SIDE door only.
• Maintain a distance of 6-feet from others both inside and outside.
• Please sanitize your hands before and after picking at one of our sanitizing stations. We also have a public restroom with hot water & soap for handwashing.
• Avoid touching displayed fruit that you do not intend to buy.
• Masks are required in the store and on the weekend wagon ride. If you cannot wear a mask in the store, please send someone in that IS wearing a mask and ask that an employee come out to help you.
• Please purchase your PYO bags in the store. Do not bring any containers or cloth bags from home.
• Please DO NOT eat fruit while picking. If you TRY a piece of fruit, put the remains in your pocket, and not on the ground.
• Children will need extra supervision to stay close and to not eat, or drop, fruits.
• We accept CASH, Checks, Credit Cards & Debit cards in the store.
• We will have a few picnic tables out. Please be courteous and do not linger.
• Dogs are still welcome at Alyson’s but they must be on a leash and supervised by you at all times. Please come prepared to pick up any poop that might happen (because we know that “poop happens,” right?)
• Weekends: we will have an outdoor tent with a register set up as it gets busier (early to mid- September) as well as a PYO station to purchase picking bags. The register tent will accept cash, checks & cards but the PYO station will only accept cash and checks. If you do not want to wait in line, bring cash for picking bags, pumpkin purchases, & food. We also have an ATM on site.
• For those who are most vulnerable to Covid-19, know that there are traditionally less visitors to the orchard on weekdays (Mon-Thurs)
• Starting the weekend of September 12 & 13 food will be available from Little Zoe’s Pizza Truck on weekends only. Prior to that time, and during the week, drinks & ‘snacks’ will be available for purchase in the farm stand.